- Rapid, high-quality asset production for mobile games
- Illustrate and develop concepts (sketch, drawing, etc.) to support production.
- Create in-game 2D assets, following the art style and technical constraints.
- Model, UV & texture 3D assets and integrate meshes in-game.
- Interpret concept art, understand art direction, and work within the overall game style.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-4 years of experience in the gaming industry. (Strong Portfolio of previous projects)
- Ability to work in a variety of styles
- Experience with game production tools, including 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Knowledge of animation (2D or 3D) is a plus.
- Background in Traditional and Digital Art.
- Proactive, always striving to push the product forward
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to respond to and adapt to artistic criticism
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open team environment and excellent self- organization skills.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas to the team and the game.
- A passion for gaming and for making games, playing current titles, and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in timekeeping and focused attention to detail.
- Training from an art school or training in 3D/2D animation program is a plus
- Ability to conceptualize design storyboard is an added advantage
- Programming and action scripting knowledge related to 3D and interactive media is a plus
- Presentable and sensibility in the design and aesthetics of art will be advantages to candidates.
Note: Applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work. Applications without a portfolio, will not be considered for this position.